In the ether.

Leave a Comment
Hello! What a daunting place we hold in our laps, the Internet. It's an endless black hole of links that may lead you along a trail of interior decor fantasies (thanks Tumblr), headlines, click bait, nude men & women, and... cats.

It feels clumsy (my favorite correction my high school lit professor would scribble all over my papers in red ink: Clumsy!) not to offer this blog up to eyes without a little mission, introduction, soon to be preface...

For others, ahem...myself, I am here to utilize this space to expose you to the world of the mid twenty-somethings. I want to show you our powers, our weaknesses, our quests, and our transformations. All of this I will convey in a series of stories that have been simmering through my observations of humans, myself, other entities and how we interact with each other's energy.

Let me sign off my modest entrance with a new meditation of mine:

"the way, the truth, and the life"
-Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

Good night and stay tuned.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig